Day 1 :
Arrive to Cairo International Airport (Please advise International Flight details Air Carrier Name, Flight Number & exactly Arrival Time) upon arrival Cairo international Airport you will be met by our REP with the sign then drive you by private Air conditioned car to hotel will be assisted by our steward for check-in from your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut-Ankh-Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the great pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques …etc. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show, Horse show.
Day 3 :
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit the High Dam and the Philae temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4 :
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5 :
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6 :
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to the airport. Departure by plain to Cairo. Arrival, meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel. Free time shopping in Cairo.
(Optional) Sound and Light Laser show.
Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 7 :
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
01. 3 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
02. 3 nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (sight seeing included).
03. 1 full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili . 04. All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
05. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
06. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
07. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
08. Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area. 09. All your visits include entrance fees. 10. Our prices include all taxes and services.
1. Visa Entry for Egypt. 2. Personal items. 3. Tipping.
4. Any other items not mentioned.
5. Domestic airfare Cairo/ Aswan - Luxor/ Cairo. 6. Any Optional tours.